As women today have taken more responsibility for their long-term goals and financial health, they have become a force to be reckoned with. But many face challenges that keep them from being empowered.
Did you know that:
- Women investors beat men’s portfolio performance by 1.2% in one multi-year analysis, and by 0.4% in another.1
- Women churn their portfolios 45% less than men.1
- Women older than 50 see their incomes drop an average of 41% after a divorce.2
- Just 22% of women feel confident about planning for their long-term financial needs3
Join us on Thursday, September 23, 2021 at Noon as Neale Godfrey, Founder of Money for Life, and renowned speaker, advisor and author, and Saul Simon, Founder and President of Simon Financial Group and author, discuss the financial issues facing women today and the opportunities available to become empowered and financially independent. The panel will be moderated by Ilene Greene, President of MarketShare Communications.
Here are some of the topics they will cover:
- The financial challenges of working women
- Juggling the financial stress of a one-parent family
- How to plan for a financially secure retirement
- Dealing with “grey divorce” financial issues
Don't miss this webinar that will help women navigate the ins and outs of financial empowerment. Whether you are partnered, married or single, it’s important for you to take an active role in your life-long financial and retirement strategy. The key is to get started as soon as you can and remain involved in the process throughout your lifetime. A Q & A will follow the webinar.
1Source: “Why Women Are Better At Investing.” Forbes, 2018.
2 Source: “Divorce in Mid-Life: Fresh Starts, New Financial Challenges for Women.” Merrill: A Bank of America Company, 2020.
3 “2018 Women and Investing Study.” Fidelity Investments, 2018.
Date and Time
Thu, Sep 23, 2021
12:00p - 1:00p EST