Economic resiliency, moderating inflation and an approaching end to the Fed’s rate hiking cycle have put investors back firmly in "risk on" mode as we head toward the end of 2023. While the outlook feels brighter today than it did a year ago, multiple challenges continue to shape the trajectories of the economy and financial markets.
Key Questions to be covered:
- Will the elusive U.S. recession finally materialize?
- What’s next for inflation, the Fed and interest rates?
- After 3 challenging years, can bond investors expect better returns in 2024?
- Will the U.S. equity market continue to be driven by a handful of tech giants?
- What benefits can alternative investments bring to portfolios?
Please join us for a Zoom Webinar featuring Saul Simon CFP & Joseph Bove, CFA, CPWA®
Date and Time
Tue, Dec 19, 2023
12:00p - 1:00p EST